CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

So Thankful...

Just a note from the home of an incredibly emotional, but mostly, incredibly thankful mommy. Forest and I have finally gotten home from the hospital and everyone is doing well. He was born at 5:03 p.m. C.S.T. on November 29th. He weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. (Praise God) and was 19 1/2" long. Our hearts are FULL.

Thank you to everyone who was praying. It was felt every step of the way. We love you.
I promise to continue the story...when I am not a mumbling mess from lack of sleep.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

hey Christy. so sorry i keep missing you. i would love to come by on monday (if my kids are in school) so what time will work best for you. i have a lunch thing from 12-1 I think but other than that, I am free 9:30-2"30