CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Boy.

Phoenix Gabriel, you are 4 today according to our calendar. I miss you terribly and wish you were here. I can imagine you running around with your baby brother Forest and I am sure that the noise around here would be crazy. My heart hurts but we are doing well. Your big brother and sister wish you were here. They pray for you all of the time... they pray for God to please tell you how much you are loved and missed. We can't wait to join you. Love you baby boy... MOMMY.

1 comments:

Mama C said...

Can't believe it has been 4 years...

I held my 14 week baby (perfect Life magazine picture) in my hands the night we lost her/him. I often look at Katie and think that I probably wouldn't of had her if I had not miscarried...

I cannot imagine life without my Katie... how thankful I am for God's plans... and our capacities to grieve and love...

Hugs to you,
Caroline