CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Strange

Each day is better. I miss my little guy, but I know he is well and I am feeling good. But, I am finding that I have a big hole in my life. I find myself longing for a 3 year old little boy. I should have been potty training this past year. I should have been disciplining and running ragged trying to keep up with him. He should be swimming in our pool and bouncing on the trampoline. I can literally see him doing all of those things. I miss you Phoenix. Mommy can't wait to see you again. I will hold you for as long as you will let me...

4 comments:

Dalene said...

I think about Phoenix a lot, too especially as I watch other children grow.

Laura said...

I miss him too friend!

Kipplyn said...

Me too. This approaching birthday is hard to swallow. Has it been 3 years? Those of us with 3 year old especially miss him and who we wanted him to be. Thank you for sharing your life with me! I love you!

Sonia Lopez said...

Christy,
I go to church with your brother Joe and Anjannette, and Anj gave me your blog address a couple of months ago. I lost my 3 month-old daughter Emma over 3 months ago now. She was diagnosed in utero with some serious heart defects, had heart surgery at 6 days old, and lived thriving and doing very well for 3 more months. I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog about Phoenix, and that reading it has helped me a lot in my grieving process. Thank you so much for sharing the story of your precious little boy, and for sharing his pictures. God bless you and yours!